Roundup ProActive is the new name for Roundup ProBio. The tried and trusted brand of glyphosate weedkiller.
It has all the same highly researched blend of surfactants to deliver a ‘clean’ label total weedkiller that shows highly efficient activity at the leaf and an overall improved performance against older style glyphosates.
New formulation of the tried and tested Roundup brand for the control of annual, perennial and broad-leaved weeds.
Weed killer containing 360 g/L glyphosate
- It is rainfast in one hour on annual and four hours on perennial weeds
- Contains 360 g/L glyphosate, works by blocking the plant's enzyme system*
- Contains a patented mix of two adjuvants for outstanding weed control
- Retention, uptake and translocation are enhanced so more glyphosate gets into the plant
- Safe to the operator, public and pets - non hazardous as classified by COSHH
- Biodegrades in soil and water
- New low drift properties for best practice herbicide application
- Make the most of those precious weather windows
- Reliable effect in hard water areas
- Roundup ProActive can be used for control of Japanese Knotweed
- Approved for control of Japanese Knotweed via foliar application, stem filling, stem injection or by hand-held weedwiper
*The enzymes present in plants do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup ProActive is safe for everything except - green plants.
Application notes and guidance:
- Knapsack sprays should be applied with a pressure not exceeding 2 bar
- Applications with a Rotary Atomiser should be applied with a minimum droplet diameter of 200 microns at a rate of 10-40 L/ ha
- Knapsack sprayers will, on average, deliver 10 L spray solution per 500m2 (200 L/ ha) when sprayed with a 1m spray width at a walking pace of 1m/s
- Different application rates apply for VLV (Low Volume nozzles) e.g.: 10 L / 1,000m2 (100 L/ ha) using a nozzle pressure of 1.5 bar
- Bracken should be treated once the fronds are fully open but before it begins to turn yellow in late summer
- Aquatic reeds are best treated August-September
Aquatic weed control:
For improving control of aquatic weeds, we recommend adding "TopFilm Oneshot", a herbicide improver.
**To redeem this offer simply enter the code “ROUNDUP17” at the checkout. T&C’s apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available in remote areas as classified by delivery couriers. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. For more information contact email@example.com
10,000 - 25,000 (m2)
2.47 - 6.18 (acres)
|Contains||360 g/L glyphosate|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Amenity Vegetation, Aquatic, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Aquatic Open Waters, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Farm Forestry, Forestry, Grassland/Paddocks, Hard Surfaces, Industrial, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Non Crop Areas, Ornamental Plant Production, Permeable Surfaces, Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||150 ml to 10 L water|
|Cut-stump application (coniferous)||200 ml to 1 L water (max. 20% solution)|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||250 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||300 ml to 10 L water|
|Rhododendrons, ivy, bracken and waxy-leaved plants||500 ml to 10 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L to 2.25 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||3 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||5 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||6 L/ha to 200 L/ha water
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use. Apply April to October when weeds show active growth. November to March for cut stump applications.
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Roundup ProActive 360 glyphosate weed killer is rated 4.52 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 25 product reviews