Fish, Blood & Bone - Organic Plant Food - 25KG
Fish, Blood and Bone 25kg is an organic-based general purpose plant food which provides major nutrients to plants. Suitable for most types of flowers, fruits and vegetables.
Support strong and healthy growth with Fish, Blood and Bone 25kg today.
- Buy 2 for £17.40 £14.50 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for £16.80 £14.00 each and save 12%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Fish, Blood & Bone Organic Plant Food 25 kg.
- A general purpose plant food for strong healthy growth.
- This compound fertiliser contains 5% Nitrogen, 5% Phosphate & 6.5% Potassium.
- Plant food provides a rapid boost to flowers, fruit and vegetables.
What is fish, blood and bone good for?
Fish, Blood & Bone is an organic-based general purpose plant food which provides the major nutrients required for strong healthy growth.
What plants benefit from fish, blood and bone?
Most types of flowers, fruit and vegetables benefit greatly from this product.
How often should I use fish, blood and bone?
Fish, Blood & Bone provides both a rapid boost and long-lasting results so a single application lasts up to six weeks to keep plants in best condition and encourage flowering.
How to use:
Before planting or sowing
- Ensure that the area is free of weeds and that the soil is moist
- Sprinkle granules evenly over the planting area at a rate of 70 g/m2 (2 oz/yd2)
- Fork in well and water thoroughly if the soil is dry
Feeding established plants
- Ensure the area is free of weeds and that the soil is moist
- In spring and summer sprinkle granules evenly on to the soil around plants at a rate of 70 g/m2 (2oz/yd2), avoiding contact with the plant itself
- Water well after feeding
- Repeat at intervals of up to 6 weeks for best results
- Keep off plant leaves and stems
- Do not exceed recommended application rate
- Dogs may be attracted to the bonemeal in this product. Avoid use in areas where dogs have access or work the fertiliser into the soil after application and cover with a 5 cm (2”) layer of chipped bark, soil improver or similar material
- Do not use in areas where cattle, sheep, goats and deer have access
Why not check out our blog on Fish, Blood and Bone Fertiliser to find out what it is and how you should use it. Explore here.
Learn More About Fish, blood and bone
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||5% Nitrogen, 5% Phosphate & 6.5% Potassium|
|Application Rate||70 g/m²|
|Coverage Acres||0.09 acre|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||n/a|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Fruit/Vegetables/Plants/Flowers etc.||25 kg bag per 350 m2|