Icade 1 L - Selective Herbicide for Tough Woody Weeds
Tough, selective weedkiller for woody weeds in amenity & industrial areas & safe to grass
- Buy 2 for £61.14 £50.95 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £59.94 £49.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for £58.74 £48.95 each and save 6%
Selective weed killer for controlling woody weeds, including Brambles, Japanese Knotweed, Hogweed and Buddleia in amenity & industrial areas.
Icade is an advanced herbicide formulated for the control of deep–rooted perennial, woody and invasive weeds.
Icade is safe for use on grass in amenity and industrial areas (not for use on lawns) & can be used in public areas for the control of many difficult, problem weeds.
- Effective against Brambles, Japanese Knotweed, Hogweed and Buddleia
- Systemic action, translocated from leaf to root to fully control weeds
- Also controls: Gorse, Rosebay Willowherb, Giant Hogweed, nettles, & thistles
- Applied via boom or knapsack sprayer
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Amenity label, for areas such as; parkland, cemeteries, under powerlines, rough ground
- Not to be used on agricultural or grazing land, lawns and airfields. Cuttings from treated grass must not be used for mulching or composting.
- Always follow the product label
Coverage: Up to 5,000 m2
Active Ingredients: Triclopyr, Aminopyralid
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||12 g ae/L aminopyralid (present as 23.08 g/L aminopyralid triisopropanolammonium salt) + 120 g ae/L triclopyr (present as 167.36 g/L triclopyr triethylammonium)|
Tractor Mounted Boom Spray
|Weeds||Rate of use L/ha||Optimum timing of Application|
|Bramble||4.0||Growing strongly but under 50cm|
|Nettle||2.0||Growing strongly, early-mid season|
|Mugwort||4.0||Less than 70cm|
|Creeping Thistle||4.0||Less than 70cm|
|Hogweed||4.0||Less than 70cm|
|Rosebay Willowherb||4.0||Growing strongly, under 15cm|
|Weeds||Rate of use ml/ 10L||Optimum timing of Application|
|Bramble||150||Upto 1 metre high|
|Broom||200||Upto 1 metre high|
|Buddleia||200||Upto 1 metre high|
|Gorse||150||Upto 1 metre high|
|Japanese Knotweed||200||1 metre high, with good foliage and after flowering|