Doxstar Pro 2L - Grassland Weed Killer for Docks, Dandelion, Daisy & Ground Ivy
A selective weedkiller for tough broad-leaved weeds including; docks, nettles, dandelion, daisy and ground ivy.
Doxstar Pro is an excellent selective herbicide with wide coverage, for treating weeds in grassland and amenity grassland.
Two strong active ingredients offer systemic long-term control of broad-leaved weeds while leaving the grass safe.
Grassland weed killer for weeds including docks, bramble, bindweed, nettle, clover and ground ivy
- Translocates to the roots for thorough control
- Safe for grass
- Coverage 10,000 - 20,000m2 (1-2 ha) per bottle
- Rainfast in 2 hours
- Boom spray application only
- Grazing animal exclusion only 7 days
- Two applications allowed per year at lower rates
Application notes and guidance:
- Weeds treated: Chickweed, cleavers bindweed, black medick, bramble, dandelion, docks, nettles, plantain
- Safe for pets once dry
- If recently grazed or mown – allow 4 days recovery before application
- Allow at least 28 days after application before mowing
- Half rate of 1 L/ha can be applied in autumn, followed by 1L/ha in the following spring
- If optimum time for application is missed - top/ mow weeds and allow 3 weeks for re-growth before spraying
Many pasture owners realise how important it is to control sycamore seedlings if they are grazed by horses and ponies. Some seedlings contain the toxin hypoglycin A and ingestion can cause a potentially fatal condition called equine atypical myopathy. Although not on the label, Doxstar Pro will give good control of these seedlings. Please note any extended grazing intervals if controlling poisonous weeds.
Learn More About Doxstar Pro 2L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||100 g/L fluroxypyr & 100 g/L triclopyr|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Broad-leaved dock, curled dock, greater and ribwort plantain, dandelion, field bindweed, stinging nettle||2 L/ha in 300 L/ha water|
|Broad-leaved weeds (as above) in long grass||2 L/ha in 400 L/ha water|
|Late application: Autumn followed by application in spring||1 L/ha in 300 L/ha water per application