Envy 3L Safe Control of Buttercup, Dandelion, Chickweed & Daisy in Pasture
Envy controls buttercup, dandelion, daisy, plantain and a wide range of annual and perennial weeds in pasture and grassland.
Flexible application options and a short interval between spraying (minimum 7 days) and returning grazing animals makes it ideal for pasture owners.
Can be applied to newly sown leys once the grass is established and applied via a knapsack or boom sprayer.
|Weeds Controlled*||Buttercups, dandelions, chickweed, daisy, plantain, cleavers, yarrow, bindweed, clover and a wide range of annual and perennial weeds|
Envy is highly effective on buttercups, dandelions, clover, plantains, chickweed and a wide range of annual and perennial weeds but it will damage clover.
The short interval (minimum 7 days) between spraying Envy weed killer and returning grazing animals to the field makes it highly versatile for pasture owners.
Envy weed killer is one of the few weedkillers that can be used safely on newly established grass when applied at the warranted lower dose rate of 1.0-1.5 L/ha, once the grass has started to tiller. . Envy contains an ingredient that makes it particularly effective when used in cool temperatures and can be applied between 1st February and 30th November meaning that it can be applied before chickweed flowers and impacts grass growth.
- Envy gives strong control on buttercups, dandelions, and other annual and perennial weeds
- Controls chickweed in established and newly-established grassland - better than fluroxypyr in fluctuating temperatures
- Envy is one of a few herbicides which can be used on newly established leys
- Wide use period - Envy can be applied between 1st February and 30th November
- Minimum 7 day interval after spraying before returning grazing animals
- May need longer if poisonous plant foliage is present
- No manure restriction - meaning manure can be used immediately if picked for use in garden and allotments
- Rainfast in 2 hours
- Suitable for boom spray application and knapsack application
Application and notes guidance:
- In newly sown leys apply to weeds which are small and actively growing
- Envy will not control weeds that are not present at the time of application
- If weeds are larger than ideal, cut back the sward and spray the regrowth
- Allow 2 - 3 weeks after cutting before applying Envy
- Allow 4 weeks between spraying and cutting grass to get the best effect of the herbicide
- Do not roll or harrow grass for 10 days before or 7 days after application
- Do not spray where clover or other legumes are wanted in the grass
- Grass seed can be stitched in 1 month after application
- Clover can be stitched in 3 months after application
- Grazing can start again just 7 days after application
- Use Envy to replace straight fluroxypyr on chickweed, where it is more effective in cooler conditions and at lower rates-best used before flowering on chickweed
- Optimum control of buttercups is before flowering. However uniquely, Envy can be used after flowering as well, giving a good level of control
- Ensure all spraying equipment is cleaned fully after use
Learn More About Envy 3L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||100 g/L fluroxypyr, 2.5 g/L florasulam|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Established Grassland||2 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water|
|New Sown Leys||1-1.5 L/ha in 200-400 L/ha water|
Knapsack tank application rate
100ml in 10 L to cover 500m2
Newly established grass which has tillered 50ml in 10 L water to cover 500m2