NemaSprayer - Easy & Effective Application of Nematodes
- Treat lawns and turf for damaging Chafer grubs & leatherjackets with a purpose-made nematode applicator
- The Nemasprayer uses water from hosepipe to quickly deliver a precise quantity of nematode solution to larger areas
- As water moves through the top of the sprayer head, it creates suction that draws solution from the liquid chamber onto the garden
More stock due in soon > Easy use and lightweight applicator for applying Nematrident nematodes using a mains water supply
Defeat Chafer grub larvae, Leatherjackets and Vine Weevil by applying a safe, environmentally friendly treatment.
Save time & money by applying large water volumes & nematodes at the same time
Please note that the Nemasprayer does not contain Nematrident nematodes and these can be purchased separately
- Standard hose fitting for all major hose brands
- Ensures enough water is applied to affected areas to carry nematodes to their target
- Eliminates constant refilling of sprayer and watering cans
- Holds upto 1l of Nematode solution
- Water through the hose draws up the nematode solution from the reservoir and applies solution onto the affected areas
1. Ensure lawn or turfed area has been watered to thoroughly drench the soil. Nematodes require moist soil conditions to live and move around
2. Measure the area to be sprayed and calculate required dose of nematodes for the area (Refer to our Nematrident product listings for more information)
3. Prepare the NemaSprayer: Fill the NemaSprayer with Nematrident and Nemaspreader mixture to the appropriate fill line. Please note that the container will hold 1L of solution if filled to the narrow part of the neck of the reservoir.
4. Attach a garden hose to the sprayer attachment using the black hose end connector supplied, ensuring firm connection.
5. Apply the nematodes mixture on to the lawn/soil. Turn the switch from ''Water OFF'' to ''Water ON'' and start spraying in slow, side to side movements
6. Spray the affected areas first and work outwards
NB: Ensure the soil is kept watered and moist for the next three weeks, to give the Nematodes the best chance of working fully.
Use with NemaTrident nematodes - down to 12 degree C soil temperature
|Pack Size||Treats||Dissolve pack in||Nema-Sprayer|
|25 million + 50 ml Nemaspreader™||50 m2||5 L of water||1 L|
|50 million + 50 ml Nemaspreader™||100 m2||10 L of water||2 x 1 L|
Add 1 L of your concentrated solution to a watering can and top up with 4 or 9 L of water dependent on pack size
Nema-Sprayer reduces water usage