Leystar 2L - Powerful & Versatile Paddock Weed Killer
Leystar - Strong and safe selective paddock weedkiller for tough grassland weeds including: dock, thistle, dandelion, buttercup, plantain and chickweed.
- Buy 2 for £81.47 £67.89 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for £79.80 £66.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £78.12 £65.10 each and save 7%
- Buy 5 for £75.60 £63.00 each and save 10%
|Weeds Controlled*||Dock, thistle, dandelion, buttercup, daisy, plantain & buttercup. Also has an effect on a large range of other weeds|
Leystar is a powerful grassland and paddock weedkiller which kills down to the roots and can be applied via boom sprayer or knapsack sprayer.
Weed killer for dandelion, buttercup, dock, thistle, daisy, chickweed and many other broad leaved weeds.
- 3 active ingredients and extremely wide weed spectrum
- Herbicide kills to the roots - offering long-term control
- Rainfast in 2 hrs
- Handy pack size treats 5 acres
- Excellent grass safety - can be used on newly established grassland once tillering has started
- Application using a boom sprayer or knapsack
- Apply ‘medium’ spray as defined by BCPC
- Grazing animal exclusion: 7days (longer if poisonous weeds ie ragwort are present)
Recommended appropriate PPE for when using Leystar - Face shield, gloves & coveralls. See our safety clothing bundle for a discounted bundle price
*see Leystar label for all weeds controlled & other top weeds further below
For application timings on key weeds see the Application Rate tab
Application notes and guidance
- For best results apply to weeds which are small and actively growing.
- Broad-leaved weeds not present at application will not be controlled.
- Allow an interval of 4 weeks after application before cutting grass to optimise the effect of the herbicide.
- Do not roll or harrow grass for 10 days before or 7 days after application.
- Do not spray where clover or other legumes are a valuable constituent of the sward.
- Grass seed can be stitched in 1 month after application.
- Clover can be stitched in 3 months after application.
- Grazing can resume just 7 days after application.
- This may need to be longer if foliage of poisonous weeds such as ragwort is present.
- Do not spray in drought, very hot or very cold weather
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||100g/L Fluroxypyr + 80g/L Clopyralid + 2.5g/L Florasulam|
Boom prayer Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds - (in 200L/ha)||
1.0l/ha (new leys)
2.0l/ha (established grassland)
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds||100 ml in 10 L water covers 500m2|