Glyfos Gold glyphosate weed killer controls a wide range of grasses and broad-leaved weeds including Japanese Knotweed, Ivy, Brambles, Stinging Nettles, Common Couch Grass & more
New Envision® Technology to improve control of most annual / perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Strong glyphosate weed killer
- Modern formulation Glyphosate with new Envision Technology to improve performance and speed of uptake in weeds
- Envision Technology allows a uniform droplet size and includes new surfactants to allow more coverage of a weed leaf while giving greater penetration of problem weeds where a shiny, waxy surface would normally resist most pesticide sprays
- Not classified as hazardous or an irritant to users
- Suitable for aquatic weeds - subject to normal approvals from relevant regulatory bodies, e.g.: Environment Agency
- Glyfos Gold is translocated from the treated leaves throughout the plant and to underground roots, rhizomes and stolons. Symptoms such as gradual wilting and yellowing of foliage are rapidly visible in grass weeds but are slower to appear in broad-leaved weeds
- Glyfos Gold is inactivated in contact with the soil
- Most perennial broad-leaved weeds are particularly susceptible to treatment when they are actively growing and shortly before flowering. Annual weeds should be growing actively at the time of treatment. Grasses should have at least 5 cm of growth. Broad-leaved weeds should have at least two sizeable true leaves
Application notes and guidance:
- For best results a rain-free period of 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) is required after application
- Treating weeds which are suffering from drought stress may result in reduced efficacy
- Extreme care should be taken to avoid spray drift as this can severely damage or destroy neighbouring crops and plants
- Under conditions of drought, flooding, frost or high temperatures, disease or insect damage or weeds heavily covered with dust, where plant growth is restricted the efficacy of this product will be reduce
- Please note aquatic use is for enclosed waterways only e.g. ditches and streams
8,300 - 12,500 (5 L) 25,000 - 37,500 (15 L) (m2)
2.05 - 3.09 (5 L) 6.18 - 9.27 (15 L) (acres)
|Contains||360 g/L glyphosate|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Amenity Vegetation, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Forestry, Hard Surfaces, Horticultural, Industrial, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Non Crop Areas, Permeable Surfaces, Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||150 ml to 10 L water|
100 ml to 1 L water (max. 10% solution)
200 ml to 1 L water (max. 20% solution)
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||250-300 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||250-300 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic Weeds: Emergent weeds, reeds, rushes||200-250 ml to 10 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper (mini)||1 L to 2 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||3 L/ha to 80-250 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||5 L/ha to 80-250 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||6 L/ha to 250 L/ha water
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use