Concentrated, selective weedkiller for woody and broad-leaved weeds.
Tough weedkiller that is safe for grass but controls woody weeds and saplings. Can also be used as a cut-stump treatment.
If you are wanting this product for control of Horsetail / Marestail, please see out twin pack offer for SBK + K-Plus herbicide improver
Controls tough woody and broad-leaved weeds, contains triclopyr
- Excellent on nettles, brambles and other tough weeds
- Safe for grass
- Can be used as cut stump treatment
- Amateur label- suitable for home use
- Suitable for watering can or sprayer
- Apply when soil is moist and weeds such as brambles, nettles & dock are actively growing
Application notes and guidance:
- Exercise caution when spraying on fine-leaved or quality turf
- Do not apply in drought or freezing conditions
- Leave 6 weeks after spraying before replanting
For more information on controlling tree stumps and woody weeds click here
|Contains||48 g/L triclopyr|
|Area of Use||Grassland, Home Garden, Non Crop Areas|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Knapsack / Pump Sprayer||20 ml in 1 L water covers 7 m2|
|Watering Can||25 ml in 5 L water covers 8.5 m2|
|Woody Weeds||20 ml in 1 L water, spray to cover leaves, branches & stems|
|Cut Stump Painting||100 ml in 100 ml of water, paint or spray cut surfaces
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)