Promess 1 L fungicide
Promess is a semi-systemic fungicide that can be used on most bedding plants, pot plants, nursery stock, bulbs and edible crops to protect against root rot diseases (Pythium spp., Phytophthora spp.) and downy mildew (Peronospora parasitica).
Promess 1 L fungicide offers protection against Pythium spp., Phytophthora spp. and Peronospora parasitica, which cause damping off, root and stem rots and downy mildew.
Promess will also protect germinating seeds, seedling, pot or container plants and transplants from infection.
This preventative fungicide is highly versatile and can be used on most bedding plants, pot plants, nursery stock, bulbs, ornamentals and edible crops (including Brussel sprouts, calabrese, broccoli, cauliflower and lettuce).
It can be used as a preventative fungicide for root rot and downy mildew and can be used on most bedding plants, pot plants, nursery stock, bulbs, ornamentals and edible crops.
Active Ingredient: 722 g/L propamocarb hydrochloride
Coverage: Rate varies dependent on the situation it is used in
- Can be applied as a preventative compost drench, incorportion, root and bulb dipping
- Protects the germinating seed, cuttings, seedlings, bulb or plants from infection
- Apply as a foliar spray for lettuce
- For use on ornamental plants, ornamental bulbs and many edible crops including aubergines, brassicas, cucumbers, leeks, lettuce, onions, peppers and tomatoes
- On plants of unknown tolerance, test on a small scale first, particularly when using Promess on young plants
- To reduce damage it is recommended to wash any Promess solution off the plants after appliction (not applicable to the foliar treatment of lettuce)
- Do not apply under hot sunny conditions, during frost or when plants are under stress
- Where application is made to plant leaves, such as seedlings, then ensure leaves are rinsed with clean water. Do not rinse off when applied to lettuce leaves
- Promess recently replaced Proplant
Pack size: 1 L
Rate: Please see the product label
|Maximum individual dose:||5 ml/m2 in 2 - 4 L water, as a soil drench|