Take advantage of this special offer - for a limited time only*
New Roundup product - professional high load glyphosate weed killer.
Controls a range of weeds in a variety of situations.
- It is rainfast in one hour on annual and four hours on perennial weeds
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate, works by blocking the plant's enzyme system*
- Older surfactants are being superceded by cleaner, more efficient surfactant blends such as those used in Roundup Pro Vantage
- Same formulation as Roundup ProBio
- High-load glyphosate increases the area covered per bottle leading to less transportation and less waste
- Low drift formulation
- Improved efficiency in hard water
- Non-hazardous as classified by COSHH
- Approved for use in aquatic areas
- Roundup ProVantage can be used for control of Japanese Knotweed
- Approved for control of Japanese Knotweed via foliar application, stem filling, stem injection or by hand-held weedwiper
*The enzymes present in plants do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup ProVantage is safe to everything except green plants.
Application notes and guidance:
- Knapsack sprays should be applied with a pressure not exceeding 2 bar
- Applications with a Rotary Atomiser should be applied with a minimum droplet diameter of 200 microns at a rate of 10-40 L/ ha
- Knapsack sprayers will, on average, deliver 10 L spray solution per 500m2 (200 L/ ha) when sprayed with a 1m spray width at a walking pace of 1m/s
- Different application rates apply for VLV (Low Volume nozzles) e.g.: 10 L / 1,000m2 (100 L/ ha) using a nozzle pressure of 1.5 bar
- Bracken should be treated once the fronds are fully open but before it begins to turn yellow in late summer
- Aquatic weeds are best treated August-September
Aquatic weed control:
For improving control of aquatic weeds, we recommend adding "TopFilm Oneshot", a herbicide improver.
**To redeem this offer simply enter the code “ROUNDUP17” at the checkout. T&C’s apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available in remote areas as classified by delivery couriers. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. For more information contact email@example.com
13,000 - 20,000 (m2)
|Contains||480 g/ L glyphosate|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Amenity Vegetation, Aquatic, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Aquatic Open Waters, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Farm Forestry, Forestry, Grass Leys, Hard Surfaces, Hard Surfaces (Railway Ballast Only), Industrial, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Non Crop Areas, Ornamental Plant Production, Permeable Surfaces, Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||50 ml to 10 L water|
|Cut-stump application (coniferous)||150 ml to 1 L water (max. 15% solution)|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||187 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||225 ml to 10 L water|
|Rhododendrons, ivy and waxy-leaved plants||300 ml to 10 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L to 3 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||1 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||3.75 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||4.5 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use