Sapphire Paste 25 PASTE POUCHES 1.5KG - 10 x 150g
Sapphire Paste 25 display boxes contain 10 x 150g pouches which in turn contain 15 x 10 g paste sachets treated with Brodifacoum poison, effective on both rats & mice.
- Buy 2 for £32.39 £26.99 & save 10%
- Buy 4 for £29.39 £24.49 & save 18%
Sapphire Paste 25 display boxes contain 150 individual 10 gram paste pouches treated with Brodifacoum poison. This product is ideal for larger, non professional users where rats and mice are both the primary target. Brodifacoum is a strong, single feed poison that is potentially harmful to non target animals and should always be used through a tamper proof bait station.
Each Sapphire Paste box outer contains 10x 150g pouches, containing 15 x 10g sachets.
Sapphire Paste 25 contains the single feed active ingredient, Brodifacoum, on an oat grain which can control mice and rats in a single feed.
Sapphire Paste is a highly attractive bait packed with peanut oils and cereals making it very palatable to rodents ensuring infestations are controlled quickly. The strength of Sapphire Paste 25 offers the user a great solution to control large infestations of rats quickly when other baits might not work due to resistance.
Each 150g pouch contains paste sachets, sufficient for 2 to 3 rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require multiple baitings points. Bait refills are required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly.
Always read the label. Active: 0.0025% Brodifacoum
Safety Notice: Please be aware that Sapphire rodenticides contain a chocolate attractant which may be appealing to non-target species. If household pets are in the vicinity of the infestation it is advised to use an alternative product which does not contain this compound; for example Ruby Blocks or Jade Grain Sachets.
Want to buy and use Professional Grade Rodenticides?
Why not complete our quick and easy Online Training to become certificated user? It's industry accredited and take less than 2 hours to complete.
How To Use
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 60g of Sapphire Paste into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
Learn More About Sapphire Paste Pouches
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product