Amvista Road Verge DOT Grass Seed 10 kg
An official road verge grass that is mixed to the Department of Transport specifications. Also known as D.O.T mix.
A quickly establishing mix gives short growth and strong good root stability.
- Buy 4 for £55.76 £55.76 each and save 2%
- Buy 8 for £54.62 £54.62 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for £53.49 £53.49 each and save 6%
- Buy 20 for £51.78 £51.78 each and save 9%
This is an official Ministry of Transport grass seed mixture. Designed for road verges, central reservations and bridge works.
- The offical DOT mixture for roadsides use. Includes white clover - helps to fix nitrongen for grasses
- Quick to establish mixture, gives short growth, good root stability and improves soil fertilitiy
- Able to tolerate road salt and exahust fumes and highly drought tolerant
- Can be used to add stability to slopes and embankment
- 25% Perennial rye grass
- 20% Creeping red fescue
- 30% Hard fescue
- 10% Smooth stalked meadow grass
- 10% Brown top bent
- 5% White clover
- On bare ground: 30 g/m2
- Overseeding: Rate on thin areas 10 g/m2
- Mow height as necessary or twice a year at 75 - 100 mm
Learn More About Amvista Road Verge DOT Grass seed
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
|Grass||20 kg bag per 570 m2