Paddock Soil Analysis for Grazing - Heavy Metal Analysis
Soil analysis to reveal heavy metal content of your soil
Heavy Metal Soil Analysis
This analysis will reveal the heavy metal status of you soil. The results can be compared with CLEA and EC safe guidelines.
The analysis will report on levels of:
- Lead (Pb)
- Nickel (Ni)
- Arsenic (As)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Chromium (Cr)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Copper (Cu)
- Zn (Zn)
How does a soil test work?
- On placing your order we will send over a soil sample bag and addressed pre-paid envelope
- Take a number of soil samples from different areas of your targhet area, until the bag is half full
- Post back your soil to the laboratory for analysis
- Results are generally available in around 10 working days after posting to the laboratory
Note: Please include the white A5 sheet with your soil sample, the invoice is for your records. Unfortunately without the white A5 sheet, the laboratory cannot process your analysis.
How to take samples for a soil test?
- Try to take samples from as many points in the area (field, lawn, flower bed etc) to be analysed
- Working in a W shape will give a good overall analysis of the area
- Make sure that you fill the bag until it's half full - if you don't have enough soil the laboratory will not be able to run the full tests
- Do not sample any soil within 3 - 5 days after being sprayed with pesticides or foliar nutrients
View a Sample Soil Analysis
Learn More About Paddock Soil Analysis for Grazing - Heavy Metal Analysis
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Reviews) to reveal further information on this product