Amvista Winter Amenity Grass Seed 10 kg
Amvista Winter Amenity Grass Seed is specially developed to use at low soil temperatures.
Germinates and actively grows in temperatures from 5°C. 'Normal' seeds need 8-12°C.
PG Top Tip - Control weeds in newly established grass with Holster XL Weed Killer
- Buy 4 for £50.96 £50.96 each and save 2%
- Buy 8 for £50.44 £50.44 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for £48.88 £48.88 each and save 6%
- Buy 20 for £47.32 £47.32 each and save 9%
Amvista Winter Grass Seed is specially bred to grow and germinate at low soil temperature levels. It is an ideal solution where quick recovery of sports turf is needed after heavy winter wear and tear.
- Germinates and grows at very low temperatures 5°C, 'normal' grass requires 8 - 12°C
- Establishes quickly even at low temperatures
- Durable surface giving excellent wear and tear qualities making it ideal for sports turf, parks, play areas and even lawns
- Can withstand weather extremes such as drought and low temperatures
- Disease resistant
- High endophyte levels give strong root growth, quick establishment, resistance to insect attack, a stronger root also acts a a deterrent to birds
- 100% Dwarf Ryegrass
- 50% Collosseum Winter Active
- 50% Centurion Winter Active
- On bare ground: 50 - 70 g/m2
- Overseeding: Rate on thin areas 20 - 50 g/m2
- Not suitable for paddocks and grassland with grazing animals. For a winter grass seed suitable for grazing paddocks see Amvista Winter Grazing Grass Seed
Learn More About Amvista Winter Amenity Grass Seed
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||10 kg bag per 200 m2
|20 kg bag per 400 m2