Golf Tees & Fairways non-ryegrass Grass Seed 20 kg
Golf Tees and Fairways (non-ryegrass) grass seed mix has a fine leaf but still has the durability to withstand the levels of high wear tear found on golf course fairways and tees.
Golf Tees and Fairways (non-ryegrass) grass seed a traditional blend of fine leaved grasses. It produces excellent fairway and golf tees which are capable of withstanding high levels of use.
- Contains fine leaved and smooth-stalked meadow grasses
- Improves wear and tear
- Gives tolerance to drought
- Ideal for golf tees and fairways, but can also be used for cricket outfields
- Strong and slender creeping fescue
- Smooth-stalked meadow grass
- Chewings fescue
- Browntop bent
- Can be mown down to 12 mm
Learn More About Golf Tees & Fairways non-ryegrass grass seed
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||20 kg bag per 570 m2|