Sul-Fe - Blackens Moss & Greens Up Lawns
Sul-Fe is a great product for lawn moss control.
Applied using a knapsack sprayer this sulphate of iron blackens up the moss and greens up the grass, without too much lush growth that can be prone to damage.
Sul-Fe effectively controls moss in lawns and turf as it greens up grass and blackens moss in one go, making it a great moss control product.
Active Ingredient: 19% sulphate of iron
Coverage: Please click application rate tab above for dilution rate information.
1kg pack Sul-Fe covers 500m2
4kg pack Sul-Fe covers 2000m2
- Blackens moss and greens grass without lush growth
- Remove moss once it has blackened by scarifying out
How to use:
- Dilute Sul-Fe powder with water for application as a liquid, giving green lawns without lush grass growth
- Fill container 1/3rd full, add required amount of Sul-Fe powder, agitate and top up to the required level with the remaining water needed
- It is advisable to put the Sul-Fe powder in a permeable bag (an old sock or pair of tights is fine) to catch any undissolved sediment
- Sul-Fe keeps well when sealed in the container and kept in a cool place
- May stain hard surfaces
Learn More About Sul-Fe
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Coverage||500m2 (1kg) or 2,000m2 (4kg)|
Mix 1kg Sul-Fe with 20Lt water to cover 500m2
|1KG pack Sul-Fe||4KG pack Sul-fe|
|Coverage||500 m2||2000 m2|
Please note applications in cold temperatures may delay the greening effect on turf and grasses. Do not apply in frost, snow or on frozen ground.