Sven Insecticide 1L
Strong, professional insecticide for aphids in vegetation, grass pests in turf and many other insect pests in a variety of crops
Insecticide for grassland, managed amenity turf, ornamental vegetation and other cereal & vegetable crops
Suitable for aphid control and also soil larvae in grassland and turf
- Controls aphids in crops, pea/ bean weevil, caterpillars in brassica crops and Bibionid eggs in grassland
- Low danger to bees when used under field conditions
- Incorporates chemistry to increase repellancy - keeping aphids away from treated areas
- Requires high water volume
- Max. dose rate is 50ml per 1200L/ha for Ornamental plant production (protected)
- Do not cut grass for 14 days after treatment.
- Turf areas - do not walk on treated area for 5 days after application
For specific crop dilution rates please ask us or see the product label.
Active Ingredient: 25 g/L (2.6 % w/w) esfenvalerate
Rate: 300ml/ ha (grassland/ turf)
See also: Sumi-Alpha insecticide
- Keep grazing animals off treated grassland for 14 days
- Medium spray quality required as defined by BCPC
- Mixing & Filling: add water to the tank and then add Sven - agitating continuously.
- Do not leave diluted spray mix in the tank
- Sven is a Pyrethroid - take care when spraying and do not use immediately after other pyrethroid products
Learn More About Sven
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
|Grassland & Amenity turf||Peas & Field Beans||Cabbage, Kale, Brussel Sprouts|
|300ml/ha in 600- 1000L||200ml/ ha in 200-600L/ha water||200ml/ ha in 200 - 800 L/ha water|
1 application per year. Apply in Autumn
Sven covers many other crops. Please see label for dilution rates or contact us.