Thistlex 3 L - Weed Killer Targeting Thistles in Grassland
Weedkiller for control of creeping and spear thistles and weeds in established grassland.
A foliar acting herbicide for the control of creeping thistle in established grassland. Good control of nettles and dandelions can also be achieved.
Weedkiller for thistles in paddocks & grassland
- Thistlex is translocated to the root - killing the entire plant
- Rainfast in 2 hours
- Thistlex offers fantastic control of spear and creeping thistle, it also has a good effect on the following weeds: nettles, dandelion, mayweed, clover, vetch, tare
- Not suitable for treating Japanese knotweed
Application notes and guidance:
- For best results, apply Thistlex when the weed is at the Rosette stage approx 200mm across
- Thistlex has no LERAP restrictions, meaning that it is ideal for use alongside water features, lakes and drainage channels
- Keep livestock excluded from sprayed area for at least 7 days after spraying. Single application per year on established grasses (1 year old +)
- To be used with a boom sprayer only
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||200 g/L clopyralid and 200 g/L triclopyr|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Thistle||1 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water|