Topfilm is a naturally based adjuvant approved for the use in the control of aquatic weeds, when using an aquatically approved herbicide/weedkiller. TopFilm can also be used in aquatic, ornamental horticulture and speciality crop situations.
Coverage 1,000 m2 at 600 ml/ha
Improves results when used with aquatic weed killers
- Made from a natural patented cereal grain called Biocar
- Top Film is one of a few adjuvants approved for use in water
- Biocar creates micro sponges that absorb the pesticide treatment, which gives a coating property and protects the weed killer from wash off - improving results
- Versatile adjuvant that can be use for aquatic, ornamental horticulture and speciality crop situations
- Suitable for use with organic systems
- Approved for use with Roundup Pro Active and Roundup Pro Vantage
- Ideal for improving control on aquatic weeds such as floating pennywort, parrots feather, broad leaved pond weed, reeds, rushes and fringed water lily etc
Why use an adjuvant for aquatic weed control?
Adjuvants must not normally be used with Roundup ProActive in aquatic areas, but for floating weeds where wash-off can be a potential problem the addition of TopFilm, (a natural biosponge called Biocar made from maize) may improve control of species where herbicide wash-off is a problem, e.g. hydrocotyle ranunculoides (floating pennywort), myriophyllum aquaticum, (parrot's feather), potamogeton natans, (broad leaved pondweed), reeds and rushes, nymphoides peltata (fringed water lily).
Adjuvant Application Rate
|Max spray concentration||0.3%|
|Example application rate||60 ml in a 20 L knapsack|