Traditional Greens Grass Seed 10 kg
Traditional Greens grass seed is an 80:20 blend for new greens and green renovation.
It has proved itself so ideal for bowling & golf greens that this grass seed mix is used by many golf and bowling clubs in the UK.
Traditional Greens is a grass seed mix for bowling & golf greens. It is ideal for renovation & establishing new golf greens.
- Rapidly germinates, producing a fine surface for putting and bowling
- Has excellent year-round colour
- Tolerates close mowing due to having a fine dense sward
- 80:20 blend for new greens and greens renovation has been widely adopted thousands of clubs since the '80s
- Contains Chewing's fescue (40%)
- Slender creeping red fescue (40%)
- Browntop bent (20%).
- Sowing Rate on bare ground: 40g/m²
- Overseeding Rate on thin areas: 20g/m²
- Can be mown down to 5mm
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||20 kg bag per 570 m2