Complete your online PA1 pesticide learning with an online test to secure the initial pesticide qualification, in your own home
This is a Proctored 1 hour multiple choice exam that is mandatory for all candidates wishing to hold the PA1: Safe Use of Pesticides
This exam should be attempted only after following the E-learning PA1 training package available from us. Please read the Info, Process & Requirements, below
- This PA1 Online assessment, or exam, is a multiple choice test
- There are 40 questions. They must be completed in 60 minutes
- The exam is timed for 1 hour from the moment you start the first question
- Only one attempt per purchase is allowed. A candidate may purchase more than one Assessment
- The exam is subject to remote invigilation and scrutiny by a third party exam body
- On successful completion of the test, the candidate will be notified and receive a full LANTRA certificate
- The LANTRA certificate is a paper copy and is accompanied by a wallet sized ID card
- Purchase your PA1 Online Assessment from us here through the website or phoning 0800 032 6262.
- We require the following: first name & surname, Address (for Certificate), Date of Birth and a photo (selfie is sufficient)
- Unless we are informed otherwise, we will register the purchaser name and the email you provide with the exam body.
*NB* If you wish to register a different name or email please inform us by phone, or email, at the time of purchasing.
- This is a proctored exam, so the test will be scrutinised by a qualified exam body.
- Full user instructions and the log in details for the exam process will be despatched via the email supplied. Allow plenty of time to make sure your IT systems and necessary downloads all work by following the comprehensive Users Guide sent out to you.
- Users should have a functioning computer with reliable internet connection
- Google Chrome is required and a plug-in for the exam must be downloaded (full Users Guide for step by step instruction will be emailed with log-in details)
- A webcam is required for the duration of the assessment
- No aids or help from others is allowed. Cheating will result in the exam result being forfeited and loss of payment.
- This qualification is nationally recognised as part 1, of 2, for the Certificate of Competence required by law, to spray pesticides, eg: weedkillers, insecticides, fungicides, etc
- Part 2. candidates must complete part 2 which is focussed on the equipment required to apply pesticides, eg: PA6 = knapsack, PA2 = boom sprayer
When ordering this course please use your first and last names as you wish them to appear on your certificate.
Registering a company name may not be acceptable when purchasing pesticide.