Safe Use of Pesticides or PA1. For the first time you can learn in your own home, at your own pace.
This is step one in gaining a nationally recognised, fully accredited Certificate of Competence for Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1). Step two is the Online Assessment, which can also be booked separately through us.
This course prepares you with the knowledge to complete a multiple choice, online assessment. This is a first...
- Complete four sections, listening or reading the slides.
- Complete at your own pace. Start & stop as often as you like.
- No time limit on training.
- Go back through slides to cement knowledge
- Prepares you for taking a separate online assessment (40 questions) in order to pass PA1 and progress with further PA module training.
- Receive a certificate of competence for completing the online training (useful for CPD points, but additional assessment required for full qualification).
- Online training supported by our own in-house pesticide trainer to assist if anything not understood.
How it Works:
1. Register your customer details and purchase the course from Progreen. NB: Take care to spell your email correctly.
2. Within 24 hours, via your email, you will be sent the online link and log-in details
3. Use the passcode and password to log in to your account and start training at your own pace.
4. The course is voiced and written. You can turn the sound on or off. Stop the slide, rewind or jump forwards & backwards. EASY!
5. Once your happy and completed your training, you can purchase the Online Assessment
6. Once you have purchased the assessment from us (online or by phone) you will receive NEW log-in details within 48 hours via email.
7. The assessment or test, consists of 40 multiple choice questions, completed by you, on your own computer at home or work.
8. The test results are independently audited and you will be informed whether you have passed or failed.
9. Your assessment may be attempted ONCE only. To re-do your test you must repeat step 5. and purchase a new assessment.
- This is the Foundation Module only (PA1). Other units (eg knapsack application (PA6), tractor spraying (PA2) are not available online & must be undertaken in person.
- The PA1 online module has the Ofqual code of 601/5977/7 and is fully recognised by Lantra or City & Guilds (NPTC) for sequent PA training.
When ordering this course please use your first and last names as you wish them to appear on your certificate.
Registering a company name may not be acceptable when purchasing pesticide.