PA6INJ Handheld Application using Injection Equipment
Do you need Pesticide Training?
We regularly have courses available across the UK, contact us for the latest information on this training.
Training is currently available in Dorset, Kent, Lincolnshire, Shropshire and York.
Stem injection is a safe and effective way for application of dosed pesticide to control weeds.
Since 2016, anyone who undertakes a PA6 qualification, must have a separate certificate of competence for stem injection of pesticides.
Japanese Knotweed (JKW) is the most common weed where injection is used, but it can be very effective on many other invasive, hollow-stem weeds as well
The course is a mix of classroom and practical elements.
PA6INJ (Injection Equipment) covers:
- How different type of injectors work
- Preparation of applicators for work
- Calibration of applicator
- Environmental risk assessment
- Storage of applicators and protective clothing
Please note: The price is all inclusive of NPTC registration, assessment & tuition fees.
To view other courses available, please click here
Learn More About PA6INJ Handheld Application Using injection equipment
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Reviews) to reveal further information on this product