Classroom based PA1 available by request. The online option for PA1 training/assessment also available to book HERE
Training and assessment completed on the same day
Day 1 : PA1 Foundation Module (Safe Use of Pesticides) covering:
- Understanding what a pesticide is and how to use it
- Acts and Regulations relevant to pesticides
- LERAP with buffer zones
- Use of protective clothing
- Storage of pesticides
- Transportation of pesticides
- Disposal of pesticide containers
- Keeping records
- First aid
- How to protect the environment and water quality
Please note: Cost is for training only. Pesticide Application Assessments are held and invoiced separately to the training
When ordering this course please use your first and last names as you wish them to appear on your certificate.
Registering a company name may not be acceptable when purchasing pesticide.