New formulation with increased Nitrogen and combined elements which will not only fertilise grass, but will also kill weeds and moss in lawns and turf.
10-2-2 +2.5 MgO +7Fe +6CaO+seaweed. Covers area size of: 625m2
Feed, weed & moss control for all types of grass surfaces; turf, sports pitches, lawns
The highly concentrated Feed, Weed & Moss Killer allows for a very low application rate, meaning each bag gives superb coverage.
Contains: 10% nitrogen, 2% phosphate, 2% potassium +2.5Mgo (Magnesium)+ 7% Fe(Iron) + 6 CaO (Calcium) + seaweed +.562% w/w 2-4D + .562% w/w Mecoprop in a dust free, spreadable granule form.
- 3 in 1 combining many essentials for strong grass growth and health
- Magnesium and calcium which aid the absorption and transportation of other nutrients – especially Nitrogen and Iron
- Added seaweed extract adds a ‘boost’ of mineral and micronutrients, boosts root growth and stimulates soil microbial activity
- Combination weedkiller to eliminate common broad-leaved weeds
- High iron content to blacken and kill moss. Compared with ‘similar’ products on the market that contain just 2 - 3% iron which does not kill moss
- Granular fertilisers should not be applied during periods of stress: drought, high temperatures, frost
- Water the area with a hose if there is no rain 48 hours after application
- Do not apply when grass is wet unless rain is imminent otherwise leaf scorch may result.
- Avoid cutting grass for 3 days after application
|Analysis||10-2-2 +2.5 MgO +7Fe +6CaO +seaweed|
|Application Rate||32 g/m2|
|Granule Size (mm)||1 - 2 mm|
|Longevity||6 - 8 weeks|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||20 kg bag covers upto 625 m2|
|Lawn - Spring & Summer||32g per m2|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use