Amvista Green Marker Dye 1L- Identifies Sprayed Areas
Amvista green knapsack sprayer dye lets you see where you sprayed without the glare of blue dye
Amvista Green Marker Dye is an easy visual reference for keeping track of sprayed areas and also covering some unsightly ones.
The ideal solution for making sure you efficiently cover areas when spraying.
- Mix with weedkiller to track spraying progress - less invasive than blue dye
- Ideal for public areas
- Can be used to temporarily cover brown patches / dead grass
- Highlights overlapping, gaps and blocked nozzles
- Naturally bio-degrades over 24-48 hours
- Cost-efficient: one bottle lasts a long time
- More concentrate can be added to darken shade as required
- Can be applied all year round
- Can be used for agricultural, horticultural, amenity and home and garden use
Coverage: 10,000 m2+
Rate: 125-300 ml per 100 L spray solution
Knapsack rate: 10-20 ml in 10 L of spray solution
Active Ingredients: Food grade dye
Learn More About Amvista Green Marker Dye
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
|Green Dye spray||10 – 30 ml in 10 L spray solution|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Green Dye spray||125 – 300 ml in 100 L spray solution|