TopFilm - Maximises Performance of Aquatic Weed Killers
TopFilm is an adjuvant that can be used to improve the effectiveness of weed killers approved for use in and on water, when used to control aquatic weeds.
Topfilm Adjuvant is a naturally based adjuvant approved for the use in the control of aquatic weeds, when using an aquatically approved herbicide/weedkiller. TopFilm can also be used in aquatic, ornamental horticulture and speciality crop situations.
Coverage At aquatic use rate of 1200ml/ha (0.6%) area treated varies from 500m2 - 41,666m2 - depending on pack size selected
Improves results when used with aquatic weed killers
In order to use this product in water and on waterways you will need to complete and return the form here.
- Made from a natural patented cereal grain called Biocar
- TopFilm is one of a few adjuvants approved for use in water
- Biocar creates micro sponges that absorb the pesticide treatment, which gives a coating property and protects the weed killer from wash off - improving results
- Versatile adjuvant that can be use for aquatic, ornamental horticulture and speciality crop situations
- Suitable for use with organic systems
- Approved for use with Roundup Pro Active and Roundup Pro Vantage
- Ideal for improving control on aquatic weeds such as floating pennywort, parrots feather, broad leaved pond weed, reeds, rushes and fringed water lily etc
Why use an adjuvant for aquatic weed control?
Adjuvants must not normally be used with Roundup ProActive in aquatic areas, but for floating weeds where wash-off can be a potential problem the addition of TopFilm, (a natural biosponge called Biocar made from maize) may improve control of species where herbicide wash-off is a problem, e.g. hydrocotyle ranunculoides (floating pennywort), myriophyllum aquaticum, (parrot's feather), potamogeton natans, (broad leaved pondweed), reeds and rushes, nymphoides peltata (fringed water lily).
Learn More About TopFilm
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Adjuvant Application Rate
|Max spray concentration - aquatic use rate
|Example application rate
|60ml per 10L water