Validate is a unique penetrating and translocating adjuvant designed to tackle the toughest weeds when used with a herbicide.
Penetrates waxy leaves and helps weedkillers achieve maximum efficiency in difficult weather or on difficult to control weeds.
Contains: 50% w/w lecithin, 25% w/w esterified vegetable oil, 25% w/w alcohol ethoxylate
Coverage: approx 2 ha (20,000m2) when used with products at the 200L/ha rate
Herbicide sticker, spray improver and penetrant
- Used with pesticides: herbicides, insecticides, etc on a range of crops to control difficult weeds
- Mix of vegetable oils and ethoxylates gives excellent penetration of waxy and hairy leaved weeds
- Spreads spray droplet on leaf and speeds up rain-fastness
- Improves efficacy and speeds uptake
- Shake well before use
- Add Validate to spray water before any pesticide
- Continue tank agitation during spraying
- Use at 0.25% of overall water volume except as mineral oil replacement where 0.5% is used
There are two different Validate use rates dependent upon the pesticide it is used with.
|Use||Herbicides, Insecticides & Fungicides||MSO/Mineral oil replacement|
|Water Volume (litres per ha)||0.25%||0.5%|
|70||175 ml||350 ml|
|100||250 ml||500 ml|
|200||500 ml||1000 ml|
Example Application Rate
|Spray Concentration||20 L Knapsack (based on 200L/ha rate)|
|0.25%||50 ml of Validate|
|0.5%||100 ml of Validate|
Add required quantity of Validate BEFORE any pesticide