Depitox selective weed killer for control of a wide selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
Very economical herbicide spray for most common turf weeds.
Herbicide for agricultural & amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Approved for use in agricultural/ amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Treats buttercup, plantains, daisy, dandelion, lesser celandine, self-heal, yarrow and ragwort
- Keep grazing animals off land for at least 14 days after treatment
- Some weed species will be checked but may require a second spray to fully control it – see label for details
- Do not spray on grassland or turf established less than 12 months
- Variable water volume depending on grass length
- Clover may be checked after using Depitox
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatment
Application notes and guidance:
- Ragwort is best treated in rosette stage – before flowering. Can be tank-mixed with MCPA for best results
- Safe for pets once dry
- Repeat applications will be necessary to treat field horsetail
- Allow at least 7 days after application before rolling/ harrowing
- Do not sow seed for 3 months after application
25,000 + (m2)|
6.18 + (acres)
|Contains||500 g/L 2,4-D|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Amenity Grassland, Grassland, Grassland/Paddocks, Horticultural, Managed Amenity Turf|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds||140 ml in 10 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed||2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water|
|Ragwort (tank mixed)||3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Depitox grassland weed killer is rated 4.80 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 10 product reviews