|Weeds Controlled*||Buttercups, dandelions, daisy, plantain, cleavers, yarrow, chickweed, bindweed, clover and a wide range of annual and perennial weeds|
Envy is highly effective on buttercups, dandelions, chickweed and a wide range of annual and perennial weeds.
The short interval between spraying Envy weed killer and returning grazing animals makes it highly versatile for paddock owners.
Plus Envy weed killer is one of a few herbicides that can be used on newly sown grass.
- Envy gives strong control on buttercups, dandelions and other perennial weeds
- Controls chickweed in established grassland - better than fluroxypyr in fluctuating temperatures
- Envy is one of a few herbicides which can be used on newly sown leys
- Wide use period - Envy can be applied between 1st February and 30th November
- ONLY 7 day grazing period interval. Return animals to paddocks quickly
- May need longer if poisonous plant foliage is present
- No manure restriction - meaning manure can be used immediately if picked for use in garden and allotments
- Rainfast in 2 hours
- Long season approval for use - From 1st Feb – 30th Nov
- Suitable for boom spray application only
Application and notes guidance:
- In new sown leys apply to weeds which are small and actively growing
- Envy will not control weeds that are not present at the time of application
- If weeds are larger than ideal, cut back the sward and spray the regrowth
- Allow 2 - 3 weeks after cutting before applying Envy
- Allow 4 weeks between spraying and cutting grass to get the best effect of the herbicide
- Do not roll or harrow grass for 10 days before or 7 days after application
- Do not spray where clover or other legumes are wanted in the grass
- Grass seed can be stitched in 1 month after application
- Clover can be stitched in 3 months after application
- Grazing can start again just 7 days after application
- Use Envy to replace straight fluroxypyr on chickweed, where it is more effective in cooler conditions and at lower rates
- Use before flowering
- Optimum control of buttercups is before flowering. However uniquely, Envy can be used after flowering as well, giving a good level of control
- Ensure all spraying equipment is cleaned fully after use
|Contains||100 g/L fluroxypyr, 2.5 g/L florasulam|
|Area of Use||Grass Leys, Grassland, Grassland/Paddocks|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Boomspray Application Rate
|Established Grassland||2 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water|
|New Sown Leys||1.5 L/ha in 200 L/ha water|
NB: Timings shown below are for newly sown and established grassland. Grass grown for seed is 1st March to 30th November
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Envy 3 L - Buttercup Weed Killer is rated 4.75 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 4 product reviews