Pan Isoxaben 500ML - Super Concentrated Amenity Weed Killer, alternative to Flexidor
Cost effective alternative to Flexidor, Pan Isoxaben is a residual herbicide weed killer , sprayed to prevent emergence of many common weeds such as Speedwell, Fat Hen & nettle in Amenity Vegetation, soft fruit, Forestry and others situations.
Pan Isoxaben is a pre-emergent herbicide with residual activity, designed to control many broad-leaved weeds in; amenity vegetation, ornamental plant production, top bush, summer fruiting cane, soft fruit and forestry before they emerge.
Susceptible weeds: Chickweed, Speedwell, Hemp-nettle, Poppy, Fat Hen, Redshank, Mayweed, small nettle and many others
May be used pre and immediately post emergence. Use at all times of year except drought or water-logged soil
For best control of grasses and emerged weeds tank mix with Kerb Flo herbicide
- Low dilution rate = greater coverage. One hectare per bottle (10,000m2)
- Almost 5 TIMES stronger than the previous version of Pan Isoxaben and Flexidor 125
- Apply as an overall spray on Amenity vegetation when plants are dormant or direct to soil at other times.
- Excellent economy compared to other brands
- Use in combination with Kerb Flo for wider control
- Suitable for knapsack or boom spray application
Application notes and guidance:
- Apply as a pre-emergent on moist, prepared seedbeds - free of leaf litter and lumps of earth
- Applied as weed control between trees & shrubs - ensure newly planted or shallow rooted species are avoided.
- Check label before use. Always test a small patch before spraying over shrubs and tree foliage in winter
- Weed control will be limited where soil contains high levels of organic matter
- Clean knapsack thoroughly after use.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||500 g/l Isoxaben|
Knapsack Application Rate
|Winter weeds||5ml in 5L water to cover 100m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Winter weeds||0.5 L/ha in 100 - 400 L/ha water|