Roundup ProActive - The tried and trusted brand of glyphosate weedkiller.
It has all the same highly researched blend of surfactants to deliver a ‘clean’ label total weedkiller that shows highly efficient activity at the leaf and an overall improved performance against older style glyphosates.
New formulation of the tried and tested Roundup brand for the control of annual, perennial and broad-leaved weeds.
Glyphosate weed killer in a handy 1 litre bottle
- It is rainfast in one hour on annual and four hours on perennial weeds
- Contains 360 g/L glyphosate, works by blocking the plant's enzyme system*
- Contains a patented mix of two adjuvants for outstanding weed control
- Retention, uptake and translocation are enhanced so more glyphosate gets into the plant
- Safe to the operator, public and pets - non hazardous as classified by COSHH
- Biodegrades in soil and water
- New low drift properties for best practice herbicide application
- Make the most of those precious weather windows
- Reliable effect in hard water areas
*The enzymes present in plants do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup ProActive is safe for everything except - green plants.
Application notes and guidance:
- Knapsack sprays should be applied with a pressure not exceeding 2 bar
- Applications with a Rotary Atomiser should be applied with a minimum droplet diameter of 200 microns at a rate of 10-40 L/ ha
- Knapsack sprayers will, on average, deliver 10 L spray solution per 500m2 (200 L/ ha) when sprayed with a 1m spray width at a walking pace of 1m/s
- Different application rates apply for VLV (Low Volume nozzles) e.g.: 10 L / 1,000m2 (100 L/ ha) using a nozzle pressure of 1.5 bar
- Bracken should be treated once the fronds are fully open but before it begins to turn yellow in late summer
- Aquatic reeds are best treated August-September
Aquatic weed control:
For improving control of aquatic weeds, we recommend adding "TopFilm Oneshot", a herbicide improver.
|Contains||360 g/L glyphosate|
|Area of Use||Amenity Vegetation, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Forestry, Hard Surfaces, Industrial, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Non Crop Areas, Permeable Surfaces, Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||250 ml in 10 L water|
|Amenity vegetation (perennial grasses)||200 ml in 10 L water|
|Cut stump application||200 ml in 1 L water|
|Aquatic weeds - emerged rushes, grasses, sedges||50 ml in 2 - 4 L water|
|Aquatic weeds - floating weeds, water lillies||60 ml in 4 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L in 2 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||5 L/ha in 80 - 250 L/ha water|
|Forestry||5 L/ha in 80 - 250 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds - emerged rushes, grasses, sedges||5 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds - floating weeds, water lillies||6 L/ha in 100 - 200 L/ha water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Roundup ProActive 1 L - Glyphosate Weed Killer is rated 5.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 1 product reviews