Roundup ProVantage 5L High Strength Glyphosate - Legal public area use
*WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Roundup ProVantage blends new surfactants for clean label control of weeds
Glyphosate degrades in soil
Roundup ProVantage is legal for use in public spaces.
New Roundup product - professional high load glyphosate weed killer.
Controls a range of weeds in a variety of situations.
Weed killer contains 480 g/L glyphosate
- It is rainfast in one hour on annual and four hours on perennial weeds
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate, works by blocking the plant's enzyme system*
- Older surfactants are being superceded by cleaner, more efficient surfactant blends such as those used in Roundup Pro Vantage
- Same formulation as Roundup ProBio
- High-load glyphosate increases the area covered per bottle leading to less transportation and less waste
- Low drift formulation
- Improved efficiency in hard water
- Non-hazardous as classified by COSHH
- Glyphosate biodegrades in soil
- Approved for use in aquatic areas
- Roundup ProVantage can be used for control of Japanese Knotweed
- Approved for control of Japanese Knotweed via foliar application, stem filling, stem injection or by hand-held weedwiper
*The enzymes present in plants do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup ProVantage is safe to everything except green plants.
Application notes and guidance:
- Knapsack sprays should be applied with a pressure not exceeding 2 bar
- Applications with a Rotary Atomiser should be applied with a minimum droplet diameter of 200 microns at a rate of 10-40 L/ ha
- Knapsack sprayers will, on average, deliver 10 L spray solution per 500m2 (200 L/ ha) when sprayed with a 1m spray width at a walking pace of 1m/s
- Different application rates apply for VLV (Low Volume nozzles) e.g.: 10 L / 1,000m2 (100 L/ ha) using a nozzle pressure of 1.5 bar
- Bracken should be treated once the fronds are fully open but before it begins to turn yellow in late summer
- Aquatic weeds are best treated August-September
Aquatic weed control:
For improving control of aquatic weeds, we recommend adding "TopFilm Oneshot", a herbicide improver.
If you are intending on using this product in or near water, please take a look at the Environment Agency guidance notes and Environment Agency agreement to use herbicides in or near water form.
Learn More About Roundup ProVantage 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||480 g/ L glyphosate|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||120 ml to 10 L water|
|Cut-stump application (coniferous)||150 ml to 1 L water (max. 15% solution)|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed, Bracken||190 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||230 ml to 10 L water|
|Rhododendrons, ivy and waxy-leaved plants||370 ml to 10 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L to 3 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||2.25 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||3.75 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||4.5 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|