Roundup ProVantage 5L High Strength Glyphosate - Legal public area use
*WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Roundup ProVantage blends new surfactants for clean label control of weeds
Glyphosate degrades in soil
Roundup ProVantage is legal for use in public spaces.
New Roundup product - professional high load glyphosate weed killer.
Controls a range of weeds in a variety of situations.
Weed killer contains 480 g/L glyphosate
- It is rainfast in one hour on annual and four hours on perennial weeds
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate, works by blocking the plant's enzyme system*
- Older surfactants are being superceded by cleaner, more efficient surfactant blends such as those used in Roundup Pro Vantage
- Same formulation as Roundup ProBio
- High-load glyphosate increases the area covered per bottle leading to less transportation and less waste
- Low drift formulation
- Improved efficiency in hard water
- Non-hazardous as classified by COSHH
- Glyphosate biodegrades in soil
- Approved for use in aquatic areas
- Roundup ProVantage can be used for control of Japanese Knotweed
- Approved for control of Japanese Knotweed via foliar application, stem filling, stem injection or by hand-held weedwiper
*The enzymes present in plants do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup ProVantage is safe to everything except green plants.
Application notes and guidance:
- Knapsack sprays should be applied with a pressure not exceeding 2 bar
- Applications with a Rotary Atomiser should be applied with a minimum droplet diameter of 200 microns at a rate of 10-40 L/ ha
- Knapsack sprayers will, on average, deliver 10 L spray solution per 500m2 (200 L/ ha) when sprayed with a 1m spray width at a walking pace of 1m/s
- Different application rates apply for VLV (Low Volume nozzles) e.g.: 10 L / 1,000m2 (100 L/ ha) using a nozzle pressure of 1.5 bar
- Bracken should be treated once the fronds are fully open but before it begins to turn yellow in late summer
- Aquatic weeds are best treated August-September
Aquatic weed control:
For improving control of aquatic weeds, we recommend adding "TopFilm Oneshot", a herbicide improver.
In order to use this product in water and on waterways you will need to complete and return the form here.
Learn More About Roundup ProVantage 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||480 g/ L glyphosate|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||120 ml to 10 L water|
|Cut-stump application (coniferous)||150 ml to 1 L water (max. 15% solution)|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed, Bracken||190 ml to 10 L water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||230 ml to 10 L water|
|Rhododendrons, ivy and waxy-leaved plants||370 ml to 10 L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L to 3 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||2.25 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||3.75 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lillies||4.5 L/ha to 200 L/ha water|