Agritox 10L - Grassland Weed Killer Containing MCPA
Agritox has great control of soft rush alongside a selection of other annual and perennial weeds in grassland
- Buy 2 for £64.79 £53.99 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for £63.00 £52.50 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for £62.16 £51.80 each and save 6%
- Buy 8 for £58.20 £48.50 each and save 12%
Full strength MCPA selective weedkiller for soft rush and other annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in grassland
Economical, selective all-rounder for treating a variety of different weeds in grass; thistle, plantain, soft rush and buttercup.
Weedkiller containing 500 g/L MCPA
- Agritox is approved for use in grassland
- Keep grazing animals off treated areas for at least 14 days
- Spray grass for hay or silage 3-4 weeks before cutting
- Variable water volume depending on grass length
- Clover may be checked but will recover the following season
- Spray buffer of 5m applies to application near watercourses without LERAP
- Suitable for boom spray only
Application notes and guidance:
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatments
- Can be tank-mixed with 2-4D for best results on ragwort
- Do not mix with Manganese sulphate
- Safe for pets once dry
- Do not treat grassland established less than one year
- Do not mow within 4 weeks of application
- The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least 6 months before use
Learn More About Agritox
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||500 g/L MCPA|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual weeds, buttercup, plantains, dandelion, hawkweed||2.7 - 3.3 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water|