Dicophar - Selective Lawn Weed Killer
New unique four-way selective herbicide for treating weeds in lawns.
New, versatile product for treating tough weeds in managed amenity turf.
Dicophar is a new product that combines four active ingredients for maximum efficiency and range across a variety of weed species in turf – including tough weeds such as: yarrow, self-heal and buttercup. White clover, daisy, deadnettle, speedwell, Shepherd’s Purse and Field Forget-me-not.
Can be applied by tractor boom spray or hand-held knapsack.
Treats tough weeds in lawns and managed amenity turf
- Four active ingredients
- Treats yarrow, buttercup, self-heal, daisy, white clover & dandelion
- Best results when applied once a year during periods of active growth: March to Sept.
- Do not treat new lawns until established for 6 months
Application notes and guidance:
- Do not cut grass 7 days before application to allow for re-growth
- Rain within 12 hours of spraying may affect the results
- After applying Dicophar, leave 7-10 days before cutting grass
- Areas treated with Dicophar may be re-seeded after 6-8 weeks
Learn More About Dicophar
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Coverage||1,333m2 (1 L) or 6,666m2 (5 L)|
|Contains||70g/L 2,4-D, 70g/L MCPA, 42g/L MCPP-P, 20g/L Dicamba|
|Weeds Controlled||Knapsack Rate||Boom Spray Rate|
|White clover (Trifolium repens), Daisy (Bellis perenis), Deadnettle (Lamium sp.), Speedwell (Veronica sp.), Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa pastoris) and Field Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis)||(Susceptible) 75ml in 10L water to cover 100 m2||(Susceptible) 7.5 L/ha in 200 - 400 L water covers 10,000m2|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), Broad-leaved dock (Rumex obtusifolius), Self heal (Prunella vulgaris), Creeping buttercup (Ranunculus repens), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) and Corn chamomile (Anthemis arvensis)||(Moderately susceptible) 75ml in 10L water to cover 100 m2||(Moderately susceptible) 7.5 L/ha in 200 - 400 L water covers 10,000m2|