Holster XL - Selective lawn weedkiller 2 L
Highly effective and safe selective herbicide for lawns and turf, Trusted by professionals across the UK.
- Buy 4 for £110.81 £92.34 & save 4%
- Buy 8 for £102.60 £85.50 & save 11%
Holster is a top-rated selective weedkiller for tough weeds in turf, amenity grassland and newly established grass
Excellent control of: White Clover, Dandelion, Daisy
Top-rated for: Slender Speedwell, Creeping Buttercup, Plantain spp., Thistle, Selfheal, Yellow Suckling Clover, Chickweed and Common Mouse Ear, Cat's-ear, Common Sorrel, Docks, Self-Heal, Yarrow.
Extremely grass-safe, also suitable for application on newly established grass at the lower dose rate of 0.95 L/ha once the grass has started to tiller (produce multiple side shoots)
- Excellent grass safety - fine for: ryegrass, AMG, Bents, SCR Fescue, Chewings Fescue & SS Meadow Grass
- Controls common, tough weeds in; lawns, sports pitches, parks,
- Safe for newly established turf once tillered
Application Notes & Guidance:
- Two applications per year
- Reduced application rate = safe for newly seeded spring grass (min. 2 months)
- Do not mow or cut for 3 days after application
- Pack Coverage: from 10,000 m2
Established turf: 2L/ha in 200-1000l/ha water to cover 10,000m2
Newly Sown grass: 0.95L/ha in 200-1000l/ha water to cover 10,000m2
Established turf: 20ml per 2-4L water to cover 100m2
Newly established grass: 9.5ml per 10L water to cover 100m2
Fluroxypyr 105g/l, 2,4-D 285g/l, Dicamba 52.5g/l
Learn More About Holster XL
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||Fluroxypyr 105g/l, 2,4-D 285g/l, Dicamba 52.5g/l|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, Speedwell, Cat's ear||20ml in 2-4 L water||Treats 100m2|
|Weeds in newly-sown grass||9.5ml in 10 L water||Treats 100m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, Speedwell, Cat's ear||2 L/ha in 200-1000 L/ha water||Treats 10,000m2|
|Weeds in newly-sown grass||0.95 L/ha in 200-1000 L/ha water||Treats 10,000m2|