Holster XL - Selective lawn weedkiller 2 L
Highly effective and safe selective herbicide for lawns and turf, Trusted by professionals across the UK.
- Buy 4 for £96.90 £80.75 each and save 5%
- Buy 8 for £91.80 £76.50 each and save 10%
Holster is a top-rated selective weedkiller for tough weeds in turf, amenity grassland and newly established grass
Excellent control of: White Clover, Dandelion, Daisy
Top-rated for: Slender Speedwell, Creeping Buttercup, Plantain spp., Thistle, Selfheal, Yellow Suckling Clover, Chickweed and Common Mouse Ear, Cat's-ear, Common Sorrel, Docks, Self-Heal, Yarrow.
Extremely grass-safe, also suitable for application on newly established grass at the lower dose rate of 0.95 L/ha once the grass has started to tiller (produce multiple side shoots)
- Excellent grass safety - fine for: ryegrass, AMG, Bents, SCR Fescue, Chewings Fescue & SS Meadow Grass
- Controls common, tough weeds in; lawns, sports pitches, parks,
- Safe for newly established turf once tillered
Application Notes & Guidance:
- Two applications per year
- Reduced application rate = safe for newly seeded spring grass (min. 2 months)
- Do not mow or cut for 3 days after application
- Pack Coverage: from 10,000 m2
Established turf: 2L/ha in 200-1000l/ha water to cover 10,000m2
Newly Sown grass: 0.95L/ha in 200-1000l/ha water to cover 10,000m2
Established turf: 20ml per 2-4L water to cover 100m2
Newly established grass: 9.5ml per 10L water to cover 100m2
Fluroxypyr 105g/l, 2,4-D 285g/l, Dicamba 52.5g/l
Learn More About Holster XL
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||Fluroxypyr 105g/l, 2,4-D 285g/l, Dicamba 52.5g/l|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, Speedwell, Cat's ear||20ml in 2-4 L water||Treats 100m2|
|Weeds in newly-sown grass||9.5ml in 10 L water||Treats 100m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, Speedwell, Cat's ear||2 L/ha in 200-1000 L/ha water||Treats 10,000m2|
|Weeds in newly-sown grass||0.95 L/ha in 200-1000 L/ha water||Treats 10,000m2|