Nomix Conqueror Amenity/Aquatic Glyphosate for TDC Applicator
One of a very few aquatic approved glyphosates for the control of annual weeds and perennial grasses, to be used with the Total Droplet Control (TDC) Compact Applicator.
Approved for use in a wide range of situations including parks, highways, paved areas, industrial and factory sites, in horticulture, forestry and aquatic situations.
A foliar herbicide for use in parks, highways, paved areas, industrial and factory sites, in horticulture, forestry and aquatic situations. For the control of annual and perennial grasses and perennial broadleaved weeds - contains a white pigment to ensure accurate spraying.
- Conqueror is a highly effective aquatic herbicide, controlling emergent and floating weeds
- Recommended for clearing weeds prior to planting shrub and rose beds, and also for use around tree bases
- The first Total Droplet Control glyphosate with aquatic approval
- Should be applied with the lightweight Nomix Frontline TDC Applicator
- No mixing required - Conqueror is pre-mixed and the ready to use pack connects directly to the applicator
- Fast and accurate spraying- spray from 3 cm wide to 1 m wide with the Compact Applicator
- Low risk of drift
- Safe to the operator and environment - non-hazardous clean label product
- Requires at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) rain-free following spraying
- 750 ml in one bottle
If you are intending on using this product in or near water, please take a look at the Environment Agency guidance notes and Environment Agency agreement to use herbicides in or near water form.
Application notes and guidance:
- Apply Nomix Conqueror with the Nomix Total Droplet Control Compact Applicator
- The white pigment in Conqueror ensures accurate spraying, whilst the stable oil-emulsion formulation helps ensure accurate application
- Please note; we recommend the use of the Universal Cleaner for the Compact Applicator, either immediately after use or when switching products, to prevent build up of product
Learn More About Nomix Conqueror Amenity/Aquatic Glyphosate
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Linear coverage 1,400m with 0.6m swath at walking pace (approx)
|194g/L of the isopropylamine salt of glyphosate (equivalent to 144g/L glyphosate)
|Area of Use
|Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil, Permeable Surfaces, Ornamental Plant Production, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Industrial, Horticultural, Hard Surfaces, Forestry, Farm Forestry, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Aquatic Open Waters, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Aquatic, Amenity Vegetation
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and perennial grasses