Nomix Hilite Amenity Glyphosate for TDC Applicator
Glyphosate for the control of annual and perennial grasses, to be used with the Total Droplet Control compact applicator.
- Buy 4 for £27.30 £22.75 & save 5%
Hilite effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and non-woody broad-leaved weeds in amenity and industrial areas, parks, highways, paved areas and factory sites. Hilite is also effective for clearing vegetation prior to planting of ornamental species, around the bases of trees, shrubs and roses, as well as in forestry areas.
- Hilite is rainfast within 30-60 minutes of application
- Should be applied with the Nomix Frontline TDC Applicator
- No mixing is required - Hilite is ready to use and the pack connects directly to the applicator
- Spraying is made more accurate - spray from 3cm wide to 1m wide with the Compact Applicator
- Low drift risk & increased safety to the operator and non target areas
- Non-irritant glyphosate formulation
- Requires at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) rain-free following spraying
- 750ml in one bottle
Application notes and guidance:
- Apply Nomix Hilite with the Nomix Total Droplet Control Compact Applicator
- The white pigment in Hilite ensures accurate spraying, whilst the stable oil-emulsion formulation helps ensure accurate application
- Please note; we strongly recommend the use of the Universal Cleaner for Nomix TDC Applicator, either immediately after use or when switching products, to prevent build up of product
- Small square disc : spray width less than 60cm*
Large serrated disc: wide swaths for large areas*for spray swath widths less than 60cm - hold the applicator lower over the target weed and increase nozzle rotation speed to ensure appropriate coverage
Learn More About Nomix Hilite Amenity
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Linear coverage 1,400m with 0.6m swath at walking pace (approx)
|194 g/L (20.1% w/w) isopropylamine salt of glyphosate (equivalent to 144 g/L glyphosate)
|Area of Use
|Agricultural, Permeable Surfaces, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Horticultural, Hard Surfaces, Forestry, Amenity Vegetation
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and perennial grasses