Rattler 15L - Super Strength Glyphosate 540g/L - full amenity label
*WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Our highest concentration glyphosate total weedkiller with full amenity label, replacement for CRESTLER. Glyphosate degrades in soil.
Big pack, big coverage, best value.
- Buy 2 for £174.05 £145.04 & save 20%
- Buy 3 for £168.60 £140.50 & save 22%
- Buy 4 for £163.16 £135.97 & save 25%
- Buy 5 for £155.92 £129.93 & save 28%
Rattler glyphosate weed killer controls a wide range of grasses and broad-leaved weeds including; Japanese Knotweed, Ivy, Brambles, Stinging Nettles, Common Couch Grass & more
Rattler herbicide is our strongest, concentrated glyphosate formulation (540g/L) facilitating massive coverage, reduced packaging and excellent value per m2,
Nufarm's Rattler also contains patented Twin Isomer technology for rapid weed knockdown and kill.
Rattler Weed Killer is fully approved for amenity (inc hard surfaces), forestry and agricultural applications and can be applied via; knapsack, boom sprayer and tree stump application.
Rattler herbicide is an advanced formulation containing the isopropylamine and potassium salts of glyphosate. Rattler is taken up by foliage and translocated to underground roots, rhizomes and stolons, providing control of both annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds. Rattler is rapidly adsorbed onto particulate matter in soils and water and is quickly degraded by the micro-organisms present in soil and aquatic bottom sediments. Until degraded, the active ingredient in Rattler, glyphosate, is practically immobile in soils and is, therefore, unlikely to contaminate groundwater.
To maximise the safety of Rattler to the operator, consumer and environment, the label recommendations and the DEFRA/HSE/DETR publication “Code of Practice for using plant protection products” should be adhered to.
Symptoms on the weeds
Symptoms of treatment are generally first seen 7-10 days, or longer (if growth is slow), after spraying. These take the form of leaf reddening followed by yellowing and are usually quicker to appear on grasses than on broad-leaved weeds. Reaction of nettles is slow.
- Modern formulation of Glyphosate with new patented Twin Isomer technology for rapid weed knockdown and kill
- Inbuilt surfactants to improved target coverage while giving greater penetration of problem weeds with a shiny, waxy surface
- Following application, glyphosate is translocated from the treated leaves throughout the plant and to underground roots, rhizomes and stolons.
- Symptoms of weed death occur in 10-14 days. Gradual wilting and yellowing of foliage is rapidly visible in grass weeds, but are slower to appear in broad-leaved weeds
- Rattler is deactivated on contact with the soil. Re-planting trees and shrubs 7 days after application. Grass can be re-sown 7 days after application.
- Most perennial broad-leaved weeds are particularly susceptible to treatment when they are actively growing and shortly before flowering.
- Annual weeds should be growing actively at the time of treatment.
- Grasses should have at least 5 cm of growth.
- Broad-leaved weeds should have at least two sizable true leaves
Application notes and guidance:
For best results a rain-free period of 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) is required after application
Treating weeds which are suffering from drought stress may result in reduced efficacy
Extreme care should be taken to avoid spray drift as this can severely damage or destroy neighbouring crops and plants
Under conditions of drought, flooding, frost or high temperatures, disease or insect damage or weeds heavily covered with dust, where plant growth is restricted the efficacy of this product will be reduce
Recommended safety clothing / PPE; coveralls, chemical resistant gloves, boots & faceshield
Want to decant safely from this container? See our Chemflow Syphon Pumps
Learn More About Rattler 15L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||540 g/l glyphosate|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||50 ml to 10 L water||covers 500m2|
|Cut-stump application (coniferous)||133 ml to 1 L water|
|Perennial Grasses||133 ml to 10 L water||covers 500m2|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||166 ml to 10 L water||covers 500m2|
|Hand-held weedwiper||1 L to 3 L water|
|Rotary Atomisers||200-300 micron droplet size||40L/ha|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||1 L/ha in 80-250 L/ha water|
|Perennial Grasses||2.67 L/ha in 80-250 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds:||3.33 L/ha in 80-250 L/ha water|
|Permanent Pasture||4 L/ha in 80-250 L/ha water|