Flexidor 500ml - Long Lasting Herbicide
Flexidor is a residual herbicide which can be used around established plants. Used to prevent emergence of many common weeds such as speedwell, Fat Hen & nettle in amenity vegetation, soft fruit, forestry and other situations.
Flexidor is a pre-emergent herbicide with residual activity, designed to control many broad-leaved weeds in amenity vegetation, ornamental plant production, top bush, summer fruiting cane, soft fruit and forestry before they emerge.
Susceptible weeds: Chickweed, Speedwell, Hemp-nettle, Poppy, Fat Hen, Redshank, Mayweed, small nettle and many others.
Can be used at all times of the year except during periods of drought or water-logged soil.
- Low dilution rate = greater coverage
- Suitable for knapsack or boom sprayer application
Application Notes and Guidance:
- Apply as a pre-emergent on moist, prepared seedbeds – free of leaf litter and lumps of earth
- Applied as weed control between trees and shrubs – ensure newly planted or shallow rooted species are avoided
- Check label before use
- Always test a small patch before spraying over shrubs and tree foliage in winter
- Clean knapsack thoroughly after use
Learn more about Flexidor 500ml
Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS) to reveal further information about this product
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Coverage||3.3 hectares / 33,000m2|
Boomspray Application Rate: 0.15-0.5L per hectare
Knapsack Application Rate: 5-10ml per 10L of water