Vivendi 200 1L - Weed Killer for Thistle Control in Grassland
Weedkiller for control of creeping and spear thistles and weeds in established grassland.
A foliar acting herbicide for the control of creeping thistle in established grassland which translocates down to the roots of the weed.
WEED KILLER FOR THISTLES IN PERMANENT GRASSLAND
- Vivendi 200 is effective on a variety of weeds but it should be mainly used for the control of thistles. It offers fantastic control of creeping thistle, spear thistle, mayweed and smooth sow-thistle. It also has a good effect on perennial sow-thistle and black-bindweed
- There is more of a demand for manure to part replace peat in some manufactured composts and more home-grown vegetable production. As a result products containing clopyralid, such as Vivendi, should not be used on grass which is going to be made into hay. This will in turn reduce the likelihood of clopyralid residues being found in manure which would affect sensitive crops.
- This product is a great alternative to Thistlex
Application notes and guidance:
- For best results, apply Vivendi when the thistles are actively growing but before flowering
- Livestock must be excluded from the area while spraying and for at least 7 days after treatment. Where ragwort is present, exclude animals from the area until the weed has completely died and there is no sign of it left in the field.
- Do not apply to wet crops or where rain is expected within 6 hours of when you will be spraying
- After spraying, wash spray equipment thoroughly
- When using as a spot treatment, mix with Amvista Blue Marker Dye to identify what has been treated
- Check out our range of handheld and knapsack sprayers.
- As with all weed control products, wearing the correct PPE during application is essential - take a look at our Safety Clothing Bundle for everything you will need
Learn More About Vivendi 200 1L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|200 g/L clopyralid
|1L/ha in 200L Water
|50ml in 10L Water