AlgoClear® previously known as MossGo is a proven Biocide to effectively remove discolouration and other natural growths from a wide variety of surfaces.
It is particularly popular for the cleaning of patios, tarmac driveways, timber walkways, render, tiled roofs and artificial lawns but can also used widely on artificial sports surfaces.
- A great product for patio and tennis court cleaning, AlgoClear® can be used on a wide variety of sport surfaces and is also used to great effect on timber decking, tiled roofs, glass houses and on brick, to name just a few of its applications.
Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
Coverage: Pack treats approx. 300m2, every litre of dilution to cover 5m2
- Suitable for both amateur and professional users who want to clean hard surfaces
- Also available in a higher professional use concentration - AlgoClear Pro® 5L
- Can be used year round
- For use on all materials susceptible to contamination by bacteria, algae, lichen or moss
Application notes and guidance:
- Avoid any overspray or excessive run-off onto lawns, grassland and plants as it may cause damage. If in doubt, thoroughly drench the affected area or plant with water
- Results may be affected if rain occurs within 24 hours and at temperatures below 8ºC
- Not intended for use as a moss treatment for lawn, flower beds or as algae treatment in pond water
Approx. 300 (m2)
|Contains||Quaternary Ammonium Chloride|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Summer - low moss/algae load||700 ml in 10 L water|
|Summer - high moss/algae load||830 ml in 10 L water|
|Winter||1,000 ml in 10 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)