Chikara 50G - Longlasting Weedkiller- up to 6 Months Control
A long lasting weed killer that stops weeds growing for up to 6 months in gravel driveways, paths, fencelines and uncultivated areas. Water dispersible granules that can be mixed with glyphosate for pre and post emergent weed control.
- Controls many weed species for 4-6 months depending on weather conditions
- Apply Chikara alone to areas that are weed free at time of spraying
- Mix with glyphosate if weeds are present at application
- Suitable glyphosate products are: Roundup Proactive & Gallup Biograde Amenity
- Do not spray at high pressure or when drift may be an issue
- Read label for tree and shrub species which are safe to treat
- Wash out with a tank cleaner after use, such as Allclear Extra or Tank & Equipment Cleaner
- Subject to LERAP B
Application notes and guidance:
- Chikara will not control: fat hen, horsetail, black nightshade or common field speedwell, smooth hawksbeard, common sowthistle, ribwort plaintain, narrow-leaved ragwort and annual meadow grass
- Heavy rainfall and high organic content of the soil will negatively affect the length of time Chikara will work
Do not apply too close near these susceptible species: red-barked dogwood (cornus alba), Japanese privet (ligustrum japonicum), Chinese privet (ligustrum sinense), common privet (ligustrum vulgare), common lilac (syringa vularis).
Learn More About Chikara 50g
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||Flazasulfuron 25% w/w|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and grasses||5 g in 20 L water|
|Cut-stump application||5 g in 20 L water + 166 ml glyphosate|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Pre-emergent control||150 g/ha in 200 - 600 L/ha water|