Chikara 50G - Longlasting Weedkiller- up to 6 Months Control
A long lasting weed killer that stops weeds growing for up to 6 months in gravel driveways, paths, fencelines and uncultivated areas. Water dispersible granules that can be mixed with glyphosate for pre and post emergent weed control.
- Controls many weed species for 4-6 months depending on weather conditions
- Mix with glyphosate if weeds are present at application
- Suitable glyphosate products are: Roundup Proactive & Gallup Biograde Amenity
Application notes and guidance:
- Chikara will not control: fat hen, horsetail, black nightshade or common field speedwell, smooth hawksbeard, common sowthistle, ribwort plaintain, narrow-leaved ragwort and annual meadow grass
- Heavy rainfall and high organic content of the soil will negatively affect the length of time Chikara will work
- Read label for tree and shrub species which are safe to treat
- Wash out with a tank cleaner after use, such as Allclear Extra or Tank & Equipment Cleaner
- Subject to LERAP B
- Mix Chikara with water according to the label instructions
- Apply the solution to the surface using a knapsack or vehicle-mounted sprayer
- Avoid use if heavy rainfall is forecast as this can negatively affect the length of time Chikara will work for
- Try not to apply to close to areas where plants you are wanting to keep are growing as these could be effected
- Do not spray at high pressure or when drift may be an issue
Do not apply too close near these susceptible species: red-barked dogwood (cornus alba), Japanese privet (ligustrum japonicum), Chinese privet (ligustrum sinense), common privet (ligustrum vulgare), common lilac (syringa vularis).
Learn More About Chikara 50g
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Flazasulfuron 25% w/w
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and grasses
|5 g in 20 L water
|5 g in 20 L water + 166 ml glyphosate
Boomspray Application Rate
|150 g/ha in 200 - 600 L/ha water