A tree stump technique releasing glyphosate for the treatment of stumps to minimise root and stump sprouting.
Ecoplugs are a unique product that is designed to minimise operator hazards and provide a safe alternative to painting cut stumps with a liquid solution.
Best Glyphosate Tree Stump Killer
- Ecoplug Max is proven to have a 95 – 100% success rate on preventing tree stump regrowth
- Easy to use – drill a 13 mm hole approx. 30-35 mm deep and place ecoplugs every 6-8 cm around the outside of the stump
- Also available - purpose-made drillbit for easy application – simply hammer the ecoplug into the drilled hole
- Ideal for stumps of all broad-leaved trees
- Ecoplug uses the tree sap to dissolve the granular glyphosate. Works best on freshly cut stumps
- Ideal for buttress roots protruding above ground, e.g. tree of heaven
- Successfully prevents re-growth or ‘suckers’ sprouting in the following season after application
- Glyphosate in Ecoplug Max does not accumulate in the soil
Application notes and guidance:
Natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil, hard surfaces, all situations.
Note. Maybe supplied with white-coloured or purple-coloured plastic sheath - no difference in efficacy, bur white-coloured sheath is less visible to eye.
|Contains||680 g/kg glyphosate in water-soluble granules|
|Area of Use||Amenity Vegetation, Aquatic Enclosed Waters, Aquatic Open Waters, Forestry|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Group 1 - Alder, aspen, beech, birch, elm, lime, maple, mountain ash, willow||
1 per stump (3 - 6 cm diameter)
2 per stump (6 - 10 cm diameter)
3 per stump (10 - 14 cm diameter)
4 per stump (14 - 18 cm diameter)
5+ per stump (every 6 - 8 cm diameter extra)
|Group 2 - Ash, cherry, bird cherry, oak||1.5 as many as group 1|
|Group 3 - Poplar||Twice as many as group 1|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Ecoplug Max 100 plugs - Prevent Tree Stump Regrowth is rated 5.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 10 product reviews