Amvista G4 20kg (10-2-2+8Fe) Advanced Feed, Weed & Moss Killer
Feed, Weed & Mosskiller combines three elements in one and provides a rapid 'green up'. Granular treatment for lawns, sports pitches and amenity turf.
- Buy 3 for £29.39 £24.49 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for £28.79 £23.99 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for £27.89 £23.24 each and save 11%
- Buy 15 for £27.29 £22.74 each and save 13%
- Buy 20 for £26.39 £21.99 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for £25.19 £20.99 each and save 19%
- Buy 50 for £23.99 £19.99 each and save 23%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
New formulation with increased Nitrogen and combined elements which will not only fertilise grass, but will also kill weeds and moss in lawns and turf.
10-2-2 +2.5 MgO +8Fe +6CaO+seaweed. Covers area size of: 625m2
Feed, weed & moss control for all types of grass surfaces; turf, sports pitches, lawns
The highly concentrated Feed, Weed & Moss Killer allows for a very low application rate, meaning each bag gives superb coverage.
This is a popular fertiliser which can achieve some wonderful results, check out a fantastic review by clicking the videos tab above.
Contains: 10% nitrogen, 2% phosphate, 2% potassium +8% SO3 +2.5% Mgo (Magnesium)+ 8% Fe(Iron) + 6 CaO (Calcium) + seaweed +.562% w/w 2-4D + .562% w/w Mecoprop in a dust free, spreadable granule form.
- 3 in 1 combining many essentials for strong grass growth and health
- Magnesium and calcium which aid the absorption and transportation of other nutrients – especially Nitrogen and Iron
- Added seaweed extract adds a ‘boost’ of mineral and micronutrients, boosts root growth and stimulates soil microbial activity
- Combination weedkiller to eliminate common broad-leaved weeds
- High iron content to blacken and kill moss. Compared with ‘similar’ products on the market that contain just 2 - 3% iron which does not kill moss
- Granular fertilisers should not be applied during periods of stress: drought, high temperatures, frost
- Water the area with a hose if there is no rain 48 hours after application
- Do not apply when grass is wet unless rain is imminent otherwise leaf scorch may result.
- Avoid cutting grass for 3 days after application
- Weed control results will be best seen when weeds are actively growing
Take a look at our full range of turf and lawn fertiliers here.
Learn More About Amvista G4 20KG
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||10-2-2 +2.5 MgO +7Fe +6CaO +seaweed|
|Application Rate||32 g/m2|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||1 - 2 mm|
|Longevity||6 - 8 weeks|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||20 kg bag covers upto 625 m2|
|Lawn - Spring & Summer||32g per m2|