Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser 20KG (18-22-5) for younger grass
Amvista G5 Long Life 20KG (18-22-5) higher strength for younger grass.
High phosphorous, long life, slow release fertiliser for plants & turf during early growth in spring & after planting year-round. Phosphate is ideal to improve root mass and density.
Ideal alternative to Amvista G3.
- Buy 3 for £39.14 £32.62 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £38.35 £31.96 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for £37.15 £30.96 each and save 7%
- Buy 15 for £36.35 £30.29 each and save 9%
- Buy 20 for £35.16 £29.30 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for £33.55 £27.96 each and save 16%
- Buy 50 for £31.96 £26.63 each and save 20%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser 18-22-5 gives prolonged release over 4 - 5 months with special nutrients for better rooting
Especially high Phosphorous (phosphate) levels to improve root length, density and function in plants & lawns (established & newly planted)
Analysis: 18 (Nitrogen) - 22 (Phosphorous) - 5 (Potassium) +1MgO+5CaO+4SO3
Nitrogen (N) for growth, Phosphorous (P) for rooting, Potassium (K) for hydration and photosynthesis
- Ideal for spring application to improve rooting and after landscape works; scarification, turfing
- Low salt formulation - no toxic build-up in the soil with regular use
- Trace elements, magnesium, calcium and sulphur - all required for healthy grass growth
- Prevents flush of weak grass - better root strength to withstand winter
- Fewer applications needed per year
- Suitable for Lawns, Grassland and sports amenity turf
- Best results from neutral pH soils
- Granule dispersal: 2-5 days (visually dispersed from surface)
- Longevity: 4-5 months (depending on soils)
Directions for use:
- Avoid periods of drought and frost.
- Apply before rainfall or watering but after lawn aeration, slitting and/or scarification to prevent granule damage
Take a look at our full range of turf and lawn fertiliers here.
Learn More About Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||18 % Nitrogen - 22 % Phosphorous - 5 % Potassium +1mg+5ca+4so|
|Application Rate||35 g/m²|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2 - 3 mm|
|Longevity||4 - 5 months|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
|Lawn||20 kg bag per 570 m2|