Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser 20KG (18-22-5) for younger grass
Amvista G5 Long Life 20KG (18-22-5) higher strength for younger grass.
High phosphorous, long life, slow release fertiliser for plants & turf during early growth in spring & after planting year-round. Phosphate is ideal to improve root mass and density.
Ideal alternative to Amvista G3.
- Buy 3 for £39.14 £32.62 & save 2%
- Buy 5 for £38.35 £31.96 & save 4%
- Buy 10 for £37.15 £30.96 & save 7%
- Buy 15 for £36.35 £30.29 & save 9%
- Buy 20 for £35.16 £29.30 & save 12%
- Buy 25 for £33.55 £27.96 & save 16%
- Buy 50 for £31.96 £26.63 & save 20%
Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser 18-22-5 gives prolonged release over 4 - 5 months with special nutrients for better rooting
Especially high Phosphorous (phosphate) levels to improve root length, density and function in plants & lawns (established & newly planted)
Analysis: 18 (Nitrogen) - 22 (Phosphorous) - 5 (Potassium) +1MgO+5CaO+4SO3
Nitrogen (N) for growth, Phosphorous (P) for rooting, Potassium (K) for hydration and photosynthesis
- Ideal for spring application to improve rooting and after landscape works; scarification, turfing
- Low salt formulation - no toxic build-up in the soil with regular use
- Trace elements, magnesium, calcium and sulphur - all required for healthy grass growth
- Prevents flush of weak grass - better root strength to withstand winter
- Fewer applications needed per year
- Suitable for Lawns, Grassland and sports amenity turf
- Best results from neutral pH soils
- Granule dispersal: 2-5 days (visually dispersed from surface)
- Longevity: 4-5 months (depending on soils)
Directions for use:
- Avoid periods of drought and frost.
- Apply before rainfall or watering but after lawn aeration, slitting and/or scarification to prevent granule damage
Take a look at our full range of turf and lawn fertiliers here.
Learn More About Amvista G5 Long Life Fertiliser
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||18 % Nitrogen - 22 % Phosphorous - 5 % Potassium +1mg+5ca+4so|
|Application Rate||35 g/m²|
|Coverage m2||400 - 571|
|Coverage Acres||0.14 acre|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2 - 3 mm|
|Longevity||4 - 5 months|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
|Lawn||20 kg bag per 570 m2|