Maxicrop Fine Turf & Lawn Fertiliser No. 4 - 10L with seaweed
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Maxicrop Fine Turf & Lawn Fertiliser No. 4 provides N & K for rapid growth
Liquid fertiliser containing 12% Nitrogen and 6% Potassium plus natural seaweed extract to stimulate root growth
Ideal fertiliser for garden lawns, tennis courts, cricket pitches and bowling greens
- Stimulates soil microbial activity, increases rooting and tillering.
- Contains zero phosphate to reduce phosphorous already held in soil, preventing water pollution
- Zero Phosphorous discourages unwanted rogue grass species such as AMG (annual meadowgrass)
- Liquid fertiliser especially useful on porous soils or sand constructed greens
- Seaweed extract helps stimulate bigger root system which reduces stress and encourages strong, healthy growth
Progreen Time & Money Saving Tip
Why not tank-mix Praxys selective lawn weed killer with a Maxicrop seaweed-based liquid fertiliser? Our trials have shown Praxys to be compatible with Maxicrop Fine Turf & Lawn Fertiliser. Check out our Liquid Feed and Weed Bundle
Learn More About Maxicrop Fine Turf and Lawn Fertiliser
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Browse our full Maxicrop range for more fertiliser and garden feed.
|Analysis||12% Nitrogen, and 6% Potassium plus natural seaweed extract|
|Application Rate||10 L/1,500m²|
|Granular / Liquid||Liquid|
|Granule Size (mm)||n/a|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||10 L per 1,500 m2|
Apply 0.7 L Maxicrop in 5 - 10 litres water to cover 100m2 ideally every 6 weeks