Finalsan 10 L - Non Glyphosate Weedkiller & Moss Killer
A non-selective, glyphosate-free weed killer for use against grass and broadleaved weeds, moss and algae
Versatile contact herbicide for quick results on a wide range of weeds PLUS moss & algae
Total weedkiller - controls grasses, moss and broad-leaved weeds on a range of areas including; paths, shrub beds, around trees, orchard crops and more
Non-glyphosate formulation of pelargonic acid (fatty acids).
Best m2 coverage for a glyphosate free herbicide. Excellent on; chickweed, deadnettle, knotgrass, creeping thistle, dandelion, AMG, plantain
Certified in USA by OMRI as suitable for organic applications
- Delivers rapid activity
- Suitable for knapsack and boom spray use. See Mesto FLORI 5L sprayer: HERE
- Apply from 1 - 8 times per year (see dilution rates)
- Control of young annual and perennial weeds ALSO moss and algae on paths and in turf*
- The product can be used under mature, well-established shrubs and trees
- Works best in temperatures over 150c and over 12hrs before rainfall
- Biodegrades quickly in soil. Repeat applications at 2-4 week intervals for best vegetation control
- Finalsan is approved for use in; ornamental plant production, amenity vegetation, natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil, algae & moss on paths and open areas, around woody shrubs and established trees.
*Restrictions apply. Knockback or scorch of turf may occur
- Do not cut treated turf for one day after treatment
- Finalsan is rainfast 12 hours after application
- This product may bleach or scorch turf areas for an extended period
- Finalsan does not possess a long-term effect, i.e. re-emergence of affected weeds may occur
- Should be used with soft water or a water conditioner in hard water areas such as Kplus
- Use a spray shield to avoid drift onto neighboring plants or turf
FINALSAN may not give long term control of mosses. Where conditions for moss exist then re-growth may occur in-season and in future seasons
Learn More About Finalsan 10L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual & Perennial grass or weeds in paths & open areas||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||8 applications per year|
|Annual & Perennial grass or weeds in woody/ non-woody ornamentals||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Algae & mosses on paths & open areas (under trees)||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Moss in decorative lawns & turf||170ml in 8.3L water per 10m2||1 per year|
|Soft fruit, Pome & Stone fruit||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Vineyard & table grapes||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|