Flat Fan 110° Nozzle Pack Mixed 750285
Flat Fan Nozzle Pack - 110° - containing 4 nozzles. The Flat Fan Nozzle is the most commonly used spray nozzle because of its suitability in a wide range of spraying situations. Can produce a range of droplet sizes from coarse to fine.
Flat fan nozzle are a highly versatile nozzle suitable for the application of fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and growth regulators.
Ideally used in multiples of two or more on spray booms, due to their overlapping spray pattern
This pack is useable for all Cooper Pegler plastic lances and many other sprayers including Micron KS16, Berthoud and Hardi. The range of nozzles included ensures a wide range of droplet sizes can be achieved ensuring effective coverage can be achieved in all situations.
For knapsack application look for the Evenspray nozzle pack: HERE
- Four Hypro flat fan nozzles colour-coded by water output (quality & volume)
- Retaining cap
- Top hat mesh filter with rubber seal
- Lance adaptor
- Suitable for many sprayers:
- 4 x 110° Nozzles in order of smallest flow rate to largest:
- 1 x Orange Flat fan nozzle (BCPC Code: F110/0.4/3)
- 1 x Yellow Flat fan nozzle (BCPC Code: F110/0.8/3)
- 1 x Blue Flat fan nozzle (BCPC Code: F110/1.2/3)
- 1 x Red Flat fan nozzle (BCPC Code: F110/1.6/3)
Always check the pesticide product label for recommended nozzle or spray 'quality'. Please consider using a low volume or low-drift nozzle where appropriate. 'Fine' spray quality is most at risk of drift.
To view information on nozzles (flow rate etc) please see information sheet in application rate.
Spray quality and areas of use
- Grass herbicides
- Foliar fungicides
- Most pre & post emergent pesticides
Fine spray quality:
- Late-applied fungicides
- Early-applied insecticides
Download the Flat Fan 110 Nozzle Information Sheet